Mindful Crossroads offer a variety of workshops aimed at building individual strengths and confidence and assisting parents to manage difficult child and adolescent behaviour.
Workshops can be tailored to suit individual or group needs, so if you have a particular issue you would like to address, please discuss this with me prior to booking your workshop. If you would like to attend a workshop or are considering hosting one, please complete the quick contact details on the side of this page or call 0400 416 535 to obtain further information.
You may wish to choose from the following workshops:
- Recognising Strengths And Building Resilience – The aim of this workshop is to encourage participants to recognise their current strengths and draw upon them to achieve goals and increase general well-being. Participants will also have the opportunity to identify additional strengths they would like to develop in order to increase their ability to cope with difficult situations. This is an interactive workshop allowing participants to practice their newfound strengths in a safe and supportive environment.
- Living A Mindful Life – This invaluable workshop highlights the value of quietening your mind in order to truly see, hear, feel and understand your own life and the things happening around you. Participants will learn to consciously pay attention to the present moment, letting go of judgemental thoughts and emotions in order increase awareness of their own needs and the relationships they have with other people.
- Parenting Tips For Raising Children (2-12 years) – This program focuses on managing difficult child behaviour, encouraging positive behaviour patterns and understanding the connection between emotions and responses to situations. Parents will walk away from this workshop feeling empowered to effectively manage their child’s behaviour and confident in their ability to guide their children along the path to making better choices.
- Parenting Strategies For The Teenage Years – This informative workshop for parents of teenagers focuses on increasing effective communication, establishing boundaries, understanding how teenagers think, and providing parents with strategies to manage their teen’s challenging behaviour.
- Developing Confident Job Search Skills – Whether you are entering the workforce for the first time or looking for a new career, this workshop aims to assist with developing the skills and confidence required to go after the job or career you want. Participants will focus on identifying areas of interest, setting realistic employment and career goals, problem solving, resume writing, effective communication and interview preparation.